Kamis, 16 Juni 2011

Got Stuck.



" if someones stuck in your head, maybe their supposed to be there....... "
uh?....everything happen for a reason,rite? meheheh :p

By the waaaaay,hi peeps! Dududududu i'm not in the good mood,you better be watchawwwt >< it's holiday but i think i just rot my self.... I'm being stuck in home for almost everyday,gah no plan for going out somewhere..,,
my routine: sleep,eat,internet,watch,sleep,eat,internet.....& doin sum random boring stuff. Oooh i wish i could fly to Bali rite now,play frisbee,chillin out in the beach,feel the breezy wind on my hair, maybe get my skin tan..hahaha-_- or explore the mountainous forest,escape those hectic months &get some fresh nature air!!!

Take me to a peaceful,beautiful,quite place where i can relax & nothin gonna disturb me having my quality time with nature. YES, I need my 100% pure fresh air! I need my real holiday!

xo,
syifa


1 komentar:

  1. the eyeglass seems like lady gaga's style.. anyway, i think the font size is too small

    oldsunday.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus